Latest funny jokes

Saturday, 20 February 2016

At a cocktail party

At a cocktail party, the hostess overheard the conversation of a handsome gentleman and his friend.
"Oh, I really love her. I adore her," said the handsome gentleman.
"I would love her too, if she were mine," agreed his friend.
"I love the way she walks, and the way she moves, and her eyes are a beautiful brown colour."
"You're very lucky," said his friend.
"And do you know what I like the best?" asked the gentleman. "I love the way she kisses my ear."
"Sir," the hostess said, "I couldn't help listening to your lovely words. In this day of divorce, I respect a man who loves his wife so much!"
"My wife?!" said the gentleman, very surprised. "I was talking about my champion race horse! 
Posted by Akhilesh at 14:23:00
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Minister (Politicians) Non Veg Jokes
    Minister to Wife: Sach sach batao,kitni bar humse bewafai ki hai ? WIFE: 3 Baar, MINISTER: kab kab? Wife: Jab aapka heart ka operati...
  • aage piche dono side karna
    Sardar ne Taxi bechkar XEROX ki shop khol li.. Dost ne pucha to bataya. Yaara dil khush ho jata hai jab ladkiyan aakar kehti hain “a...

Translate

Blog Archive

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.